Emma acted out the scene first, and then Helena Bonham Carter mimicked what she did. so it was Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Emma Watson pretending to be Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Bellatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix.
MY BRAIN CAN’T KEEP UP
my favourite thing about history is how everyone tries to invade russia but are somehow caught off guard by the russian winter
in soviet russia country fight for you
My brother and I have and interesting theory that if Canadians tried to invade Russia they would actually survive, but once they reached the capitol they would just make friends and play some hockey
I agree with this assessment.
so many people who are attempting to be counter-culture and progressive and liberal don’t like fight club because they think it’s an oversexed white male dominance fantasy and that’s exactly right. that’s what fight club is cutting at and making fun of
that boxy chested dudebro with the tyler durden poster in his dorm is the one the joke is on. it’s written by a queer man as a jab at over-privileged anxious 90’s white men with sexual frustration that they can only channel and expel by beating the shit out of each other
and actual stuff is happening around them, their actions have consequences, there is art and science and cancer going on around them and they wanna blow junk up and the narrator realizes this in the end and destroys that side of his personality because it went too far
that’s the punchline that’s the point of fight club y’all
bless this post
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
We are always told to use body language in our writing. Sometimes, it’s easier said than written. I decided to create these cheat sheets to help you show a character’s state of mind. Obviously, a character may exhibit a number of these behaviours. For example, he may be shocked and angry, or shocked and happy. Use these combinations as needed.
WELCOME TO ELECTROSWING HELL - jazzy, trip-hoppy, electroswingy mix
Pepper Steak Alias Conrad Coldwood || Booty Swing Parov Stelar || That Man Caro Emerald || Dixie Biscuit Tape Five (ft. Henrik Wager) || Why Don’t You Gramophonedzie || Brotherswing Caravan Palace || Fel Del Av Gården Movits! || Washington Square The Correspondents || Sweet Sugar Swing Lyre Le Temps || Get A Move On Mr. Scruff || Mr. Joe’s Café Odjbox || Delight Jamie Berry (ft. Octavia Rose) || Crazy In Love Swing Republic || I’ve Got That Tune Chinese Man || Moriarty Boogie Belgique
HELL YEAH HELL YEAH HELL YEAH
movie where the deep and soulful white boy protagonist finally finds true love with his manic pixie dream girl to a kinks soundtrack but actually she’s a violent sociopath who seduces deep and soulful white boys with her diverse, trendy interests and keeps them all in a basement for bloodsport, forcing these spaghetti-armed “creative professionals”in thick-rimmed glasses to fight each other to the death for her amusement while she listens to ke$ha and eats taco bell